Sunday, February 10, 2013

Hymn-Scripture Challenge 3

The Hymn Challenge this week is My Faith Looks Up To Thee. It was written by Ray Palmer. You can read more about it in Patter's blog. I used Feli Designs Winter Romance kit. The two fonts are English and Euphorgenic. The cross is from DBA In His Path. I choose the scripture "For this God is our God for ever and ever; He will be our guide even to the end." Psalm 48:14. It is comforting to know that God will guide us every step of the way. I want to be open to His guidance and allow His Holy Spirit to work in me.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Kathy this is absolutely stunning! So elegant :) Thanks for sharing - Hugs
Cheryl

Susan said...

What manna for the eyes, Kathy!

Jonia said...

Wow, what a beautiful page!

Nancy said...

Really beautiful page, Kathy! I really like all the wonderful elements you used!...Nancy :o)