Sunday, February 24, 2013

Hymn-Scripture Challenge 4

Hymn #4 Worthy of Worship - You can read about it on Patter's blog here. As I worked on this page, I was listening to the Gaither Group and I couldn't help but think how our God is the King of kings. Right now they are singing "I bowed on my knees and cried Holy". He is definitely worthy of all praise and I want to be sure that I praise him with everything I do. I used a digital collob created for Mye DeLeon and her baby boy who had to undergo heart surgery. Praise God he is home from the hospital and doing well. I also used the cross from DBA In His Path and from that same kit is the wire and ribbon. The fonts I used are Scriptina, Credit Valley, Heavy Heap, and TimesNewRoman. We have had some major snow and expecting more, so I went with something that made me think of spring.

4 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

Kathy, this is lovely. Worthy is the Lamb!!! How unworthy are we and yet He still did it for us!

I also bought that collab kit and am glad I visited your blog as I had not heard as Mye's baby was doing.

God Bless You

Jonia said...

What a beautiful page Kathy. I am enjoying visiting with everyone who posted.

Susan Lankford said...

Beautiful digital page, Kathy!

Unknown said...

So pretty Kathy!