Sunday, June 23, 2013

Hymn-Scripture Challenge 10

This hymn is another that I remember singing.  It takes me back to my young life and our wonderful church family.  Our church was such an important part of our lives.  I remember telling our friends that we went to church "Sunday morning, Sunday night, Wednesday night, and every night of revival."   :)  I loved our church and close-knit church family.

I used Verna Designs - Peach Faced Lovebirds digital kit (which I noticed I also used on an earlier one).  I really love this kit.

You can read more about the writer and background of this hymn on Patter's site here.

2 comments:

Susan M said...

This is really beautiful, so clever to do digital !

Carole said...

Ha! I used to tell my friends we lived at church. Just about anyway. Sounds like the same as you. Hard to break the habit, isn't it. You card is beautifully done. Thanks for sharing.