Thursday, December 3, 2015

I see it's been a while since I've posted.   I did finish my weekly challenge quilt.  I loved the way it turned out.  I've also been busy doing embroidery with my new machine.  Had a lot of fun doing monograms for my niece's wedding.


I'm working on some pillows for my daughter, Jeanne,  I love the embroidery on these!  Just need to get the pillows sewn together. They are really the same material.  Just cotton and I cross-hatched around the design.  I plan to put red piping around the pillows and put a zipper in.



My sister, Margie, was wanting a tree skirt, and she sent me a picture of one.  Thought I could make it with my 10 degree ruler.  I think it turned out great.  Margie wanted to make her own, so my sister, Diane, asked for this one for her daughter, Courtney.  This is her first Christmas being married.  I had fun doing this. First picture doesn't show the ties I added to it.



I also made a quilt for Alexis for her birthday.  I love the way it turned out.  Used a tutorial from Jenny at Missouri Star Quilt Company.  Of course, had to make a pillow case to go with it and embroider her name on it.





No comments: